Luis (@elsua) talks about his life outside the email inbox, how he educates his peers and customers and how to respond to customer concerns around working with and without emails.
He gives some examples of companies who use social software effectively and finally gives an outlook to where we will be in 2012 with Social Business: “My suspicion is that by 2012 we will be stop talking about all this social stuff and will just call it work.”
- RT @perlberg: Here's the memo that just went out to WSJ staffers regarding social media use https://t.co/CJimkfQtfW 1 day ago
- RT @BeritEika: Vi har brug for at rekruttere både kvinder og mænd på @AarhusUni for at sikre it-specialister nok #uddpol https://t.co/hT18J… 1 day ago
- RT @randal_olson: Someone recorded their heart rate during a layoff at their company. #dataviz reddit.com/r/dataisbeauti… https://t.co/NooPpv… 1 day ago
- RT @LEGO_Group: This is what #STEM is all about! Meet the pioneering Women of @NASA in LEGO form! 👩🚀🌛 #LEGOIdeas #LEGOWomenOfNASA https://… 1 day ago
- why won't my #Amazon account give me acces to #primemusic - neither via laptop or my echo dot? - because I am calling from Denmark? 2 days ago
- 2.0 børn 3 steps 4 samtalefelter agile Boeing brynjolfsson Charlene Li CIO collaboration communication theory conflict david armano Drucker e20 email empowerment enterprise 2.0 facebook gamification Gartner google Hamel harddisken hierarchy hypertext IBM innovation intelligent brugvejledning intranet IT klean knowledge sharing kommunikationsteori konflikt kontorpakker management innovation market McAfee Mckinsey miller mission statement MIT multi network Nonaka Open Leadership opgave organizational communication technologies poly rockmelt samarbejde Scharmer scrum selvtest semantic web slideshare social business social media socialtext software technology technology list Teori U Thøger Christensen Tim Berners-Lee traction videndele VRM web 2.0 white paper whitepaper wiki wikipedia yammer youtube